|Size (L×B×H)||297 × 109 × 300 mm|
|Werkbare dikte||12 - 40 mm|
|Wikkelingen per rol||120 - 160|
Increase efficiency with
TJEP EP-40 re-bar binder increases your efficiency significantly compared to the physically demanding, monotonous and time-consuming work of manual tying.
TJEP EP-40 is a further development of our previous re-bar binders and the know-how we over time have gained has been incorporated into the new EP-40 binder, which sets new standards in tying speed and quality.
- The newly developed nose and handle design optimises access to the point you want to tie.
- The powerful 18V 4Ah Li-ion slide-in battery ensures long operating time.
- The brushless motors ensure faster and efficient tying, with only 0.6–0.8 s per tie– making you more efficient on the job.
- The tight and uniform tying ensures the work can be executed without interruptions.
In other words, the TJEP EP-40 is your guarantee for the market’s best overall budget when it comes to tying reinforcement rods or similar items.
Key product features
- 18V brushless motors
- Sealed gearbox for extra power
- Longer and narrower handle for better ergonomics
- 18V 4Ah Li-ion slide-in battery
- Faster and tighter ties
- Optimised and robust design ensures easy access to the item and long life.
- Approx. 4000–5000 ties per charge
- Supplied with two Li-ion batteries, charger and two coils of wire in a robust plastic case.
- Connector for electronic extension